If you're like me, you quote Walt Disney or a Disney movie often, if not daily. My favorites usually deal with dreaming and achieving one's dreams. Here are a few:
1. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
2. If you can dream it, you can do it.
3. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
4. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably.
5. All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust. - Peter Pan
6. Just keep swimming. - Dory
7. If you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true. Cinderella
8. I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
9. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
10. If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme. - Jiminy Cricket
11. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up.
12. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. - Cinderella
I keep inspirational quotes in the smallest places. They're little reminders to keep Living Disneyfied and to keep believing in myself. No dream is silly and Uncle Walt reminds me if it's something worth believing in, you gotta go big or go home. The biggest stuff was started with a little thing, even a little mouse.