Saturday, January 5, 2013

5 Ways to Stay Disneyfied Daily

Every day we keep a little bit of Disney alive in each of our lives.  Here's 5 ways we stay Disneyfied.

1. The coffee drinkers in the house use a Mickey scoop to measure coffee and we drink from various Disney mugs we've collected.  My husband takes his coffee to go each morning and loves the size of his refillable mug from the Coronado Springs resort.  Essentially, we start each day caffeinated and Disneyfied.

2. Our collectibles are prominantly displayed in areas we pass daily.  I keep my Vinylmation collection on my dresser and my daughter keeps her pins on a bulletin board hung by her closet.  We can't help but think about Disney memories and dream of new experiences as we get ready for the day.

3. Our cars have Disney decales.  It's pretty obvious who the Disney fans are on the byways and highways.  Honk if you love Disney!

4. Every calendar keeper in our house uses a Disney calendar.  Even our trip countdown calendar is a Disney calendar.  (11 months to go!)  I use a Mickey pen to keep our family calendar up to date.  I can't help it.  I love Mickey.

5. With so many ringtones available, why not choose Disney theme songs.  I have assigned It's a Small World for my daughter and Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life's For Me for my husband.  And if you call me, you'll have to listen to a little bit of Mickey Mouse Club March before I answer.

What are the ways you stay Disneyfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment